When the masks are in transit, an e-mail will be sent to you with the tracking number.
If the tracking number shows that the masks have been delivered, but you can't find it, within 48 hours of delivery, please:
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail
Please wait 48 hours - in some cases, packages may say delivered up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
If you still cannot find your package, we recommend that you contact your local shipping carrier about the lost package, as that is typically the best and fastest way to find your package.
- UPS Phone: 1-800-742-5877
- DHL Phone: 1-800-225-5345
- U.S. Postal Service Phone: 1-800-222-1811
- FedEx Phone: 1-800-463-3339
Shipping issues are rare, but if something unexpected happens to your order while in transit, please let us know within 90 days of the ship date.
We appreciate your patience as we work around the clock during a global pandemic while adhering to strict social distancing and safety protocols throughout our supply chain. For more information, visit our shipping policy.